Ruqya Question and Answers is a 100% non-profit organisation with up to 15,000 people from all over the world who visit and benefit from the website every month (see stats below) since 2013!
We have been funding our website and email service from personal savings for the last few years but have decided to allow everyone to get involved in this sadaqah jariyah (continuous charity).
Any donations we receive will ONLY be used for live email support and website maintenance such as;
- Hosting cost
- Server cost
- Domain name
- Keeping website advertisement free
- Website support
- Email cost
- Access to premium features (Non-Google dependant search, HD embedded videos, audios and slide show images)
- Security (SSL)
By donating even £1 / $1 to Ruqya Question and Answers you will be part taking in sadaqah jariyah (continuous charity) of benefiting the ummah. This website requires a total of only £250 to operate for 2 years.
DONATIONS TO DATE: £390 (20/02/2020)
Please click on the link below to donate.
Paypal, Go Fund Me or card payment accepted.
Jazak Allah khair
Ways to Pay
Website Update Log
- Reviewing and updating all questions on the website to ensure all answers are up to date and accurate. [on going]
- Created website update log to allow all users to see the progress and upgrades of website.
- Updated donation page. [23/03/2017]
- Updated all appropriate page and footer with donation request. [23/03/2017]
- Created new page to allow submissions of question. [24/03/2017]
- Created Ask a question button on home page linked to form [24/03/2017]
- Updated 0004 How to make ruqya water & oil . [24/03/2017]
- Created new page to allow reporting of errors and defects on web page [25/03/2017]
- Added comment section to all pages [25/03/2017]
- Created a Go Fund Me page to allow donations from international locations www.gofundme.com/ruqya-qa
- Paid £90 to purchase Weebly Pro features for 1 year [25/03/2017]
- Updated Question Submission Form. [25/03/2017]
- Removed and updated invalid links and logos on the web page.
- Updated Copyrights to content.
- Added YOUR STORY blog page to share experiences.
- Updating all pages with option to comment on the answers [on going]
- Updated stats counter and gallery.
- Created new domain specific email address Ruqya_Answers@RuqyaQA.com hosting cost £65
- Website has not been updated in a long time please see my blog post update here for full details. [2/02/2020]
- Will post proof/ screenshots of the expenditure since 2013 on the gallery below. [2/02/2020]
- Domain registration 2013 & 2014 for 5 years
- Domain privacy renew for 10 years 2018
- Domain renewal for 9 years 2018
- Purchased directory listing for 10 years Jan 2020
- Updated comment section explaining why I was unable to keep the website updated between 2017-2019
- I was made aware that the external web link answer to "ruqya during menses" has gone done so I have hosted this answer here to make it always accessible. "Is it permissible for a menstruating woman to hold the Mushaf with a barrier and perform ruqyah for herself?"